Accounting can be conducted on a monthly basis or any other required period. The firm specialises in reconciliation of general ledgers, creditors, debtors, fixed asset registers and compiling Annual Financial Statements. These accounting functions can be done for any type of business whether it is a sole trader, partnership, limited company, or any other type of entity.
In many cases a single set of figures per annum is not sufficient for proper management accounting. In these cases clients are encouraged and advised to consider quarterly or even monthly management reports. This improves business efficiency and effectiveness in the current South African economic climate as well as in the marketplace where constant change is the norm.
Should a client prefer to execute accounting services themselves, CMA Incorporated can facilitate the set-up, maintenance and interpretation of any system utilised to be able to execute proper accounting.
Other Accounting Services include:
- Preparation of financial reports for Boards of Directors, Management and Statutory Bodies;
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statements, financial information for banks and other financial institutions;
- Maintenance and evaluation of accounting records, related systems and recommendations and improvements;
- Administration of client's monthly payroll, which may include:
- Calculation of monthly salaries;
- Supply of monthly pay slips;
Cash Flow and Budgetary Planning
CMA Inc covers the complete process of determining the income and expenditure of the organisation for the period under consideration. We can also provide for the subsequent control, monitoring and comparison between actual, forcasted and authorized budgets.