Corporate taxation represents a substantial part of your trading costs and time. CMA Inc helps clients to minimize their corporate tax exposure and relieve them of the administrative burden of complying with legislation.
We do this by:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities (in terms of rebates and provisions)
- Achieving the optimal capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising tax relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporate taxation self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Our Personal Taxation services include:
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various tax payments and their respective amounts are due and payable
- Advising on the appropriate record retentions for taxation purposes
Taxation Planning and Administration includes taxation services for all types of entities and individuals.
- Tax compliance for Corporates (companies, close corporations, SMME's and other companies) Trusts (inter vivo and testamentary) and Individuals;
- Completion and lodging of personal and corporate tax returns;
- Preparation and lodging of VAT returns from accounting records;
- Registration as an employer, registration for provisional tax, income tax, workmen's compensation, VAT, UIF, SDL and PAYE;
- Implications of income tax legislation and capital gains tax legislation;
- Value-added tax, Company duties, Estate duty and donation taxes;
- Employee's tax and taxation of fringe benefits.